Today’s quick and easy appetizer is a dip to serve with your raw veggies. It is a great addition to your usual veggie tray. I love the light and fresh flavor of the dip. I also love the color of this dip. There are also so many fun ways you can arrange the raw veggies on a platter to make them fun and festive too, like as a Christmas Tree or Wreath. Plus the veggie tray is where we really ought to get most of our meal from is you want a healthy holiday.
- 1 (16 oz) container light sour cream
- ½ cup roasted red peppers (from a jar)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp seasoned salt (like bon appetit or beau monde)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp dried minced onion
- pepper to taste
- Place all of the above ingredients into a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Place dip in a bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with fresh vegetables.
Recipe adapted from Dash Recipes.