Why not give a gift for Christmas that will also help out with one of the top New Year’s resolutions – to get organized. It provides a simple and convenient way for organizational dysfunction to actually be resolved.
Tech expert or not, Neat’s Digital Filing System is easy to use. Neat provides you with the unique ability to acquire, organize, access, and activate their information by using one simple platform. Using Neat’s software, information from documents is identified and extracted to create a keyword searchable database. You can also generate reports, create contact databases, and manage documents quickly and easily.
I recently tried out their NeatDesk® and loved it. I just tried out NeatReceipts® and it works the NeatDesk but is smaller and is mobile. No more need for paper madness in your home. It can all be digital now with Neat products. Either one is a great choice. This of it as a great scanner that also organizer your digital items for you! I love it. NeatCloud® also makes it possible to have everything backed up just in case your computer has an issue.
Make New Year Organization a Success with Neat
- Free up some space in the office by eliminating those paper piles. Archive important information such as medical, insurance, and tax documents in order to access any piece of information directly from your mobile device and easily share through NeatCloud with an accountant or lawyer
- Lighten the load in your wallet by scanning receipts or business cards with NeatMobile. They will automatically sync with Neat’s desktop software and your NeatCloud account, allowing you to create expense reports, or export contact information into Mac Address Book, Plaxo, or Outlook.
- Clear clutter in the glove compartment of your car by scanning automobile information such as: warranties, insurance documents, maintenance receipts, etc. and using NeatMobile, access whatever you need from anytime, anywhere
- De-clutter your kitchen by creating a digital recipe box. Scan favorite magazine clippings, family recipes, or even import recipes from favorite websites and search by ingredient or dish for quick access
- Clear some space on your fridge by digitizing children’s artwork or report cards in order to make room for more. NeatCloud will allow you to share these precious memories and proud moments with a family member or spouse.
The Neat Company has provided a NeatReceipts® unit for a lucky RMK reader .
To enter, leave a comment below telling me what paper you would like to organize in your home. You have until Tuesday Dec 11 at midnight (MST) to enter. This giveaway is closed.
Disclosure: I received a NestReceipts and opportunity to give one away, but my opinions are my own.
The winner is Kelley Galyen who said: “Receipts and business cards!!” Congrats! Watch for an email on how to claim your prize.