Who doesn’t love a good punch? It can totally add to your meal. This lime punch is easy to make and is so tasty. It is great to serve at a bbq, pool party, baby/bridal shower, or my favorite way – for Mexican night. Lime goes so well with Mexican food.
This punch is the right amount of sweet and tangy. I served it up when we had some friends over for a bbq and it was guzzled down in no time. I love that I can make this with Sprite Zero and Diet Squirt for a low calorie drink!
- 1 (12 oz) can frozen lime concentrate, thawed
- 1 (2 liter) bottle Sprite (can use diet)or other lemon-lime soda
- 1 (2 liter) bottle Squirt (can use diet) or Fresca
- Mix the above ingredients in a large punch bowl.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!