This week’s last popsicle recipe is for the kids. It is made from fruit, a little sugar for sweetness, and some lemon juice. Then it all gets blended together and poured into the mold. Very simple and very refreshing for summer. What more can I say?
- 2½ cup cubed and seeded melon (honey dew, cantaloupe, or watermelon – I used watermelon)
- ½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries (If using frozen, thaw them first)
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon or lime juice
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Cover with the lid and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour liquid into popsicle molds about ¼ inch from the top of each mold.
- Place in the freezer and freeze for several hours or overnight until firm.
- Have an adult help you unmold the popsicles and enjoy.
Recipe adapted from Better Homes and Garden’s New Junior Cookbook.