Summer and lemonade go hand in hand. To celebrate summer it is lemonade week here at RMK this week. My personal favorite lemonade is from Chick-fil-a. Recently, my BBFF (best blogging friend forever) Melissa from Stockpiling Moms had the opportunity to visit the Chick-fil-a corporate headquarters and learn how to make their lemonade. When I found out she had the recipe, I had to try it and figured it was the perfect way to begin lemonade week.
I personally order the diet lemonade from Chick-fil-a which is made using Splenda. The original lemonade is made with good old sugar. Either way you make it, it is delish! Thanks for sharing with me Melissa!
- 8-10 Sunkist lemons (that is what Chick-fil-a uses)
- 1 cup granulated sugar (or Splenda for the diet version)
- 5⅓ cups water
- Juice lemons so you end up with 1½ cups of lemon juice.
- Add lemon juice to a pitcher and whisk with the sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Add water and whisk until well combined.
- Refrigerate until nice and cold. Enjoy!
- Serves 4-6.
Recipe adapted from Stockpiling Moms.