Today’s recipe is another one from Simple and Delicious. I told you this last issue had a ton of great recipes. This one is so simple and so easy. You only need 4 ingredients and one of them happens to be a favorite of mine, crescent rolls. The recipe also calls for chocolate hazelnut spread (like Nutella), chocolate covered tofee bits, and powdered sugar. I think these would still be great without the toffee bits. I am going to try that next time I make these delicious morsels. These little rolls would be a quick and easy breakfast treat to make your sweetie for Valentines Day. A few of these on a plate with a few fresh strawberries, along with you favorite morning drink would be fabulous. These were DIVINE and way too easy. Make them, you must make them!
Hazelnut Crescent Rolls
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread, warmed
- 1/3 cup chocolate-covered English toffee bits (You could leave these out and it would still be fab)
- Confectioners’ sugar
- Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into triangles. Spread each with 1 tablespoon hazelnut spread; sprinkle with toffee bits. Roll up from the wide end and place pointed side down 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Curve ends to form crescents.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Dust with confectioners’ sugar. Yield: 8 servings.