Today I have a simple beef and bean dip that also works well as a filling for burritos. Devour this up with some tortilla chips or fill up a warm flour tortilla. You choose either one is good.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 oz) can chili beans in mild sauce (I prefer Bush’s)
- 1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes with chipotle
- 2 (16 oz) cans refried beans
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- In a large saucepan, brown beef with onion until beef is fully cooked and onion is tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve as a dip with tortilla chips as a dip or inside burrito sized flour tortillas that have been warmed as a burrito. If doing burritos it should make 12 large burritos.
Recipe Adapted from Kick Ass Chef.