Sometimes simplicity can be the best. Today’s recipe only uses 4 ingredients but delivers a deliciously flavored baked chicken. Instead of a coating of bread crumbs with seasonings, this chicken is coated with Parmesan cheese and seasonings. You get a moist and scrumptious chicken with an Italian flair. We loved this one.
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pkg. Good Seasons dry Italian dressing mix
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, dressing mix, and garlic powder.
- Dip chicken in the cheese mixture and coat well.
- Place in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.
Adapted from Moms Who Think.