I recently decided to take my award winning quick chicken enchilada nacho recipe and convert it over to a soup recipe. I have a crock pot chicken enchilada soup that I love. However, sometimes you just don’t have time to plan ahead and get it in the crock pot. So I wanted a recipe that could be made in 30 minutes or less.
This is exactly what I wanted and it was ready in 20 minutes. The thing that makes this come together so quickly is the use of Swanson’s Premium Chunk Chicken in a can. All you do is add all the ingredients to your pot and heat it up. Can’t get much easier than that! It was tasty and everyone left the table with a full belly and a smile on their face.
I also have a giveaway posted today on my giveaway page, be sure to check it out and enter.
- 1 (15 oz) can of corn, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes (I used the kind with sweet onion in it)
- 1 (12.5 oz) can Swanson Premium Chunk Chicken, drained and broken up
- 1 (10 oz) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (10¾ oz) can Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup
- 1½ cups milk (I used skim)
- tortilla chips
- shredded cheese
- In a large sauce pan, combine corn, beans, tomatoes, chicken, enchilada sauce, mushroom soup, and milk.
- Cook over medium heat while stirring for 15 minutes.
- Serve over tortillas chips and topped with shredded cheese.
Disclosure: I was provided product and compensation for my creation of this recipe and post.